Everybody and everybody! Each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on.
What is it?
Zumba is an interval workout. The classes move between high- and low-intensity dance moves designed to get your heart rate up and boost cardio endurance.
What do we teach?
- We take the "work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party.
- Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called an exercise in disguise.
- Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check.
Who can take this program?
- Everybody and everybody! Each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on.
- Suitable for men and women of most ages and fitness levels because you work out at your own pace and energy level.
- There is no upper age limit but if you are over 69 years and are not used to being active than I would check with your doctor first.
What are the takeaways?
- A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance, and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
What to wear?
Come dressed in comfortable fitness attire that's easy to move in and can handle sweat. Wear sneakers that support dance movement — think side-to-side movements and pivots rather than simple front-to-back movement. Good shoes can include cross trainers, dance sneakers, or even running shoes with a worn-out tread.
Intensive sessions per month | Classes by Seasoned ZINs | Variety of options to choose | Flexible sessions throughout the week
Drop-in: Rs. 360/- | Start at Rs. 2000/-
Book a free demo
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style book a demo.