A PERFECT COURSE FOR ANYONE STEPPING INTO THE DANCE WORLD FOR THE FIRST TIME
What is it?
Jazz is the ideal way to develop well-rounded dance skills. Being lively, energetic, and creatively diverse, Jazz combines styles and techniques from a variety of popular dance forms. Jazz builds confidence, technical ability, and performance quality.
What do you learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of basic modern jazz dance: including turns, steps, and basic kicks
- Learn about posture, coordination, and position in dance
- Lose inhibitions and gain confidence: while developing greater balance, flexibility, and strength
- Understand various dance styles: and basic footwork and coordination, corner to corner work
- Learn up to 4 simple routines in different styles: as well as having the opportunity for group work, duos, and solos
- Gain a deep understanding of performance and technicality
* Exact content may differ depending on students' needs and course duration.
Who can take this program?
Ideal for kids over 7 years. Develops well-rounded dance skills. Best suited for dance enthusiasts seeking foundation and stepping into the dance world for the first time, and the opportunity to try out a variety of styles.
What are the takeaways?
4 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
What you wear?
Most jazz dancers wear tights and a leotard. As an alternative, wear a simple camisole over a leotard along with a pair of soft shorts. Jazz shoes might be optional for beginners. Whatever outfit you choose to wear, make sure they fit and are comfortable to wear.
4 Classes as Month | Every Saturdays | 2 - 3 PM
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/- | Monthly: Rs. 1750 | Quarterly: Rs. 4500 (Includes performace, assessment and certificate)
Book a free trial
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.