DRAWN TO THE ATTITUDE AND SWAGGER OF HIP HOP CLASSES!
What is it?
Hip Hop is graceful, strong, and challenges your body in a multitude of different ways. We offer classes in Old School, House, Urban, and Commercial Hip Hop, guiding you through practical introductions to different styles and building basic moves into full routines.
What do you learn?
- Learn about posture and position in dance
- Lose inhibitions and gain confidence
- Develop greater balance, flexibility, and strength
- Learn co-ordination and footwork: such as basic corner to corner work, steps, turns, and kicks
- Learn to dance and perform routines: as a duet, trio or group
* Exact content may differ depending on students' needs and course duration.
Who can take this program?
Ideal for kids over 6 years. Hip Hop is graceful, strong.
What to wear?
Try wear baggier hip hop pants rather than shorts, spandex or yoga pants that you might see in other types of dance classes. But a regular pair of sweatpants will do, as well. Make sure everything is clean and washed.
What are the takeaways?
8 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
One Time Registration: Rs. 1000/- | Monthly: Rs. 3000/- | Quarterly: Rs. 8000/- (Includes performace, assessment, and certificate)
Book a free trial
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.