HAVE YOU ALWAYS FANCIED LEARNING HOW TO DANCE BUT ARE NOT SURE WHETHER IT’S FOR YOU? HERE’S THE PLACE TO BE…
What is it?
Ideal for young kids with elementary dance skills. Offers step-up dance lessons with a foundation to technical, musicality and stage performances. You'll be impressing your friends on the dance floor in just a few weeks, and when you're ready to move on, we have foundation courses in an extensive range of different dance styles.
What do we teach?
- Learning the basic elements of dance and movement
- Transitions and traveling steps: how to flow from one move to the next
- Dance technique - performance elements, turns and dynamics
- Developing an understanding of rhythm and timing
- Learning to improvise and dance 'unconsciously'
- Improving coordination skills
- Building confidence in dance and yourself, while learning in a fun, supportive and relaxed environment
* Exact content may differ depending on students' needs and course duration.
Who can take this program?
Ideal for beginners kids with basic knowledge of dance over 8 years with a serious hobby.
What are the takeaways?
8 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
What you should wear?
When it comes to the clothing you wear to your first class, aim for casual. A loose fighting t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants are completely acceptable. Or, if you're inclined, you can go out and buy some trendy new hip hop pants and tops.
8 Classes a Month | Sunday 5 to 6:30 PM
Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/- | Monthly Rs. 2750/ - | Quarterly Rs. 8000/- (Includes performace, assessment and certificate)
Book a free trial
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.