HAVE YOU ALWAYS FANCIED LEARNING HOW TO DANCE BUT ARE NOT SURE WHETHER IT’S FOR YOU? HERE’S THE PLACE TO BE…
What is it?
Everyone has to start somewhere, and there's no better place to learn to dance than at dance360°. These courses are ideal for anyone looking to boost confidence and pick up a variety of expressive dance moves. You'll be impressing your friends on the dance floor in just a few weeks, and when you're ready to move on, we have foundation courses in an extensive range of different dance styles.
What do you learn?
- Learning the basic elements of dance and movement
- Transitions and traveling steps: how to flow from one move to the next
- Dance technique - performance elements, turns and dynamics
- Developing an understanding of rhythm and timing
- Learning to improvise and dance 'unconsciously'
- Improving coordination skills
- Building confidence in dance and yourself, while learning in a fun, supportive and relaxed environment
* Exact content may differ depending on students' needs and course duration.
Who can take this program?
Ideal for beginners kids between 4 to 7 years looking for fun dance at the foundation level and gradually develops an interest in dance as a serious hobby.
What are the takeaways?
8 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
What you should wear?
When it comes to the clothing you wear to your first class, aim for casual. A loose fighting t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants are completely acceptable. Or, if you're inclined, you can go out and buy some trendy new hip hop pants and tops.
8 Classes a Month | Thu & Thu | 5 PM to 6 PM
Rs. 1000/- | Monthly Rs. 2250/ - | Quarterly Rs. 6500/- (Includes performace, assessment and certificate)
Book a free trial
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.