HERE’S AN EXPRESSIVE AND MYSTERIOUS ART FORM, AND ONE OF THE OLDEST MIDDLE EAST DANCE FORMS.
What is it?
Belly dance is an expressive and mysterious art form, and one of the oldest forms of dance. Rooted in many ancient cultures it caters to everyone regardless of experience – which goes some way to explaining why it is such a popular dance worldwide.
What do you learn?
The dance focuses on isolating different parts of the body and moving them independently in sensuous patterns and routines. As well as being a fantastic way to stay in shape, Belly dancing promotes femininity, balance, posture, strength, coordination, and confidence:
- Build core muscle strength
- Improve and learn posture used for belly dance movements
- Explore the foundation of belly dance movements, to include hip, chest and arm combinations
- Learn to isolate muscles
- Discover belly dance coordination, combinations, and choreography with the use of individual movements and isolations
- Learn to shimmy and improve this movement for the duration of the course
- Increase the fluidity of arm movements
* Exact content may differ depending on students' needs and course duration.
Who Can Take This Program?
Our Belly Dance Beginners course is perfect for those with little or no experience.
What are the takeaways?
8 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
What to wear?
When it comes to the clothing you wear to your first class, aim for casual. A loose fighting t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants are completely acceptable. Or, if you're inclined, you can go out and buy some trendy pants and tops.
4 Sessions/Month | 8 Hours | Sundays | 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Registration fees: Rs. 1000/- | Two-Month Module 1: Rs. 4400/- | 4 Months - Module 1 & 2): Rs. 8250/- (Includes Assessments, Performance, Certificate)
Book a free trial
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.