DISCOVER THE JOY OF THIS TIMELESS DANCE STYLE…
What is it?
Ballet classes are available for all experience levels and provide the opportunity to develop strength, flexibility, and coordination? As with all our dance classes, these ballet courses are designed to fit around your working life. The Ballet classes make the body supple, flexible, strong and, above all, graceful. From these classes offers skill, technique, and confidence of expression to fully enjoy this classic and timeless dance form.
What do you learn?
- The basic combination of steps: and short, simple choreography
- Exercises and stretches, including learning each exercise name and meaning
- Learning footwork combinations
- Introduction to turning
- Understand posture: and an awareness of your body in space
- Develop basic co-ordination: of arms/feet /head
* Exact content may differ depending on students' needs and course duration.
Who can take this program?
Our Ballet Classes are perfect for those with little or no ballet experience or those with memories of taking classes at school. The Ballet courses offer balance, teach how to move gracefully, and enable to tone up and develop flexibility. The classes are ideal for kids from 4 years to adults.
- Pre-primary Ballet | 4 to 7 years | An precursor to ballet covering basic steps for kids’ beginners.
- Primary Ballet | 7 to 10 years | For those with some previous ballet experience, or for those who have completed the Pre-Ballet program | Eligible for Examination and Certification
What are the takeaways?
4 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
What to wear?
It's usually acceptable to also wear a short ballet skirt. Guys traditionally wear thicker, black tights or leggings with a white, fitted T-shirt, or a full-body tight; black ballet slippers and an undergarment called a dance belt. Whether or not this is the required attire, will be up to the teacher or school.
- Pre-primary Ballet > 4 Classes a Month | Saturdays | 4 to 5 PM
- Primary Ballet > 4 Classes a Month | Saturdays | 3 to 4 PM
Registration fees: Rs. 1000/- | Monthly: Rs. 1750/- | Quarterly: Rs. 5500/- (Includes recital, certification, and training)
Book a free trial
To book a free trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.