JUST SO WE GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY: IT MAY SOUND INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS, BUT AERIAL IS ~NOT~ THE KIND OF WORKOUT YOU CAN DIY!
What is it?
Inspired by circus performances, Aerial Silks is a form of gymnastics which offers amazing benefits and it is gaining more and more fans worldwide. If you intend to start one of these aerial acrobatics sports you should know what a proper outfit is necessary.
What do you learn?
- Basic movements utilizing aerial dance and acrobatics.
- Learn upright lifts, poses and climbs as well as the hammock knot to successfully execute inverted poses, lifts and drops.
- Learn safety awareness and proper alignment while developing strength flying gracefully through the air.
Who can take this program?
- Ideal for adults weighing less than 80-85 kilos
- Aerial silks offer physical strength, as well as the transformation of the figure and mood improvements
- Master the technique and structure through specially designed exercises performed with the fabrics
- Catered to individual strengths and offer firm understanding
- Solid structure to continue to higher levels of activity on fabrics safely
Tips: Ankles should be free, especially in the first courses. Socks increase the degree of difficulty so being barefoot gives you a better grip. Your back should be covered because this is the most common spot where burns happen. For extra protection wear two layers of clothes because of the pain caused by the tight aerial silk.
What are the takeaways?
6 hours of intensive sessions per month | Seasoned artists and movement art specialists | Opportunity to perform for stage shows | Syllabus based classes with predefined modules | Certification by end of the course
What to wear
T-shirt, leggings, overalls, bodysuits, and long-sleeved shirts. Ask your mentor if you are unsure of which fabric is appropriate.
4 classes a month | Every Saturdays | 8:00 to 9:15 PM
Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/- | Drop-in: Rs. 700 | Monthly Rs. 3000 | Quarterly Rs. 8000 (Includes performace, assessment and certificate)
Book a free demo
To book a trial, click this link and choose the day of the week and dance style.
*Prerequisite Note: Before you sign up for Aerial Silks, you must sign the indemnity form.